What should I do

My wife have a surgery of aneurysm on September 19, 2012 and now she still in the rehab to recover. Until now she still have her trach, tube feeding. Her body still weak to get up on her own.
Three weeks ago I brought her to the hospital to take her swallow test and she pass everything and she can resist her PMV, I'm so happy that we can communicate now and our kids (our youngest is turning 9 yrs old on Feb. 21 this year). After the swallow test a couple day after she has a blood coming out on her trach everytime she cough and when they suction her so, they stop the schedule to feed her and the speech therapy stop using the PMV. Now, my wife can't resist her PMV and they never feed her yet.
Her, legs and arms, joints are getting stiff. What should I do! I want my wife to walk again. Please need an advice, my 8 year old son always ask me when Mommy can come home with us.

I am hoping you get some advice .. I am so sorry for everything your wife is going through...I am not a medical professional so I donot know what alot of this means...I do know it takes a long time to Heal...~ sending a prayer out ~ Colleen

Thank you Colleen.

Bonoan...what have the doctors told you; what did the doctors explain to you, during her discharge / transfer?

Many many prayers for you and your son, and that you have family / friends beside you...

Pat

Hello Pat, doctor did not really say much and I don't know what to ask them about my wife that time. Waiting for them to tell me something good but nothing is clear until I start talking to where is my wife now (rehab), friends and some family member. I was confuse and shock at that time. Thank you very much for all the prayers and I know GOD is watching over us.

HBonoan

hi Bonoan! I was in hospital for sah coiling for 1 week then in rehab hospital for 8 weeks where they taught me to eat, walk and do hygiene, I was in such a hurry to go home but really I was better off there.. I was level 5 and expected to be institutionalized for ever if I even survived. Please hang in there and try to understand she is in the best place for recovery -with the therapists at rehab. its a long long road,i am 3 yrs post , back at home since sept 09, I can walk alittle, shower make small meals. its a tough journey -please be patient with her. If you have questions write me i'll be glad to help. I have great hope for her walking again-it took 3 therapists with harness to get me walking and she is early in the recovery process. Please try to remain positive and relay some of this to your son. No one will be able to make bold predictions probably but we might as well believe she will be successful in adjusting to the new normal. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Please keep us posted- folks here really care as our hearts go out to you! ohh yeah- I think your doing great already-just lots of love , understanding,& support!

Hello Ron K, Thank you! You make me cry..... I will do my best to give all my support to my wife and kids. I don,t know what else to say. I know that there is a lot of person out there like you with a good heart.

Thank you for your advice and God Bless. I pray also for your full recover.