Top Doctors for Onyx HD500 and coiling treatments?

Can anyone chime in on who or where these doctors can be researched? Or if you have any names that would be great

Jim, My doctor used it on me in 2008. I am in Pttsburgh, PA and was at UPMC(University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), the doctor was Michael Horowitz.

Shelly

Hi Jim,

It is usual for the neuro's to give you the treatment options for your particular Aneurysm. I believe that Onyx is a glue. I am in the UK and I know that the hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen square London use it.

Coiling is done in most neuro hospitals. I have had a pipeline stent to treat mine which does not involve coils.

Jennifer x

Hi Jim,

Google stefan Brew great ormond street childrens hospital for the glue. He treats adults as well he treated my annie with a pipeline stent and it is 100 percent occluded.

Jennifer x

Dr. Kevin McGrail who is the Chief Neurosurgeon at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC. I was not a candidate for the Onyx procedure, but he was picked the NIH to conduct a clinical study of this procedure. Excellent doctor with great communication skills and even better surgical skills. He successfully clipped my aneursym and treated a blood clot. Definitely recommend a consult with him.