Tingling scalp?

Hi. I am just a year after ruptured aneurysm and have been recovering well considering. Only medication I am still on is small blood pressure pill once a day. I take vitamins and Tylenol occasionally

I had an angiogram on July 24th and the doctor said everything was stable with my coil, and I do have 2 more very small aneurysms to watch, but they did not change in size since last year.

About the past two weeks I have started noticing I get tingly scalp, kind of like when you get goose bumps on your arm. It doesn’t hurt and goes away, it just feels weird. And most of the time it will only be half my head. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Hey Melissa! That’s great news, happy dance for sure. I used to, and occasionally it happens now. I always wondered if it was just some nerves repairing themselves. But I really don’t have an answer for why it does it, sorry. Hopefully some other members know.

Moltroub,
Thank you. I asked the question in another support group also and it’s crickets. I guess maybe not a lot have had it. I am happy to hear that yours was minor as it is weird and had me panicking a bit. I am still going to get in touch with my neurologist though. Best Wishes.

Well I did a google search as I had never heard of crickets, other than the insects. Listening to the cicadas now as I type. This is what I found https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325802#fibromyalgia. In all the years I was a Social Worker, I never got head lice. I was exposed to a really bad case a family had when I worked in homes and in schools. I remember I got a call from the family’s SW and we treated everyone in the family and I bombed my car. It wasn’t fun. What did the other group say crickets are, I’m very curious.