Spreading the Word

This isn’t really a question but more of a statement. Many have mentioned they aren’t aware of this site on Donate Life NV / and America. With all the social networking sites available, I encourage you to add in your signature, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, whatever the media is, BAFOUND.ORG. Spread the word about the Facebook site as well as the foundations page!

I post quite a bit on the Donate Life pages because of our personal journey last year. I always add the foundations website which in turn leads them to the Facebbok page as well.

I am passionate about getting the word out because Early Detection Saves Lives as we all know. We weren’t aware about Taylor’s and the doctors told us even if we had been in the doorway of the hospital when it ruptured, there is nothing they could have done to save him. I want to prevent another family from experiencing what we did which is why I write often, even to my Senators and State Representatives (TX) to join the other few states in recognizing BA Awareness in the month of September. Letter writing campaign followed up with many calls; I trust and believe we will get the message out!

Many prayers to you all traveling this journey; I wish you all much success and peace!

Dana
taylormangham.com

Hi Dana...

I just read your story about Taylor...he was beautiful...how precious...I am so sorry for your loss...it is wonderful that you are out there educating people...this is all so new to me...the annie's and all...that I haven't been so vigilant...but you have made many ... including me...educating others is important...

Thank ~ you for all that you do for us survivors in the name of your son Taylor...! Hugs Colleen

Thank you, Colleen, for the kind words!!

Hugs back your way!!!

Dana,

My apologies for not knowing this to be from you...I was so involved in your current one on your potentiual success in Texas...

Sooo many others are writing about how we can bring public awareness which makes me bring this forward ...displaying what you have done...

I go in spurts of being on-line and obviously was not in early February...I cannot do two subjects...so if I am on-line, you can well imagine I am not getting something done at home...if I get subect-locked, I am not here... I was looking for another issue...have not found it (memory?) but came across this...You did a magnificent job to get it to where you have in your large large state...