Size of your blob

What is the smallest size someone had their little friend talem care of?emphasized text

Mine was 5mm when it burst. But it was a multilobed with over 2 dozen daughter sacs.

Good Lord! 2 dozen?? That is wild! Mine in only 2mm but it is in a rare spot. It is a pericollsal and it is wide necked. So, they do not like to emes with it unless they have to, I am getting and MRA in two weeks to see what Bloobo is up yo.

Yep, it’s what she stopped counting at…I guess if an aneurysm has daughter sacs, she’s the mother, and I’d sure like to teach the father some control roflol

1 Like

**[quote=“Abbycat70, post:1, topic:12134, full:true”]
What is the smallest size someone had their little friend talem care of?emphasized text
[/quote]

Mine was 25mm and I have a pipeline stent surgery 9 months ago. What a journey! But very happy and blessed to be alive**

Welcome!And WOW! your amazing glad your doing good. Sounds like you had some really good doctors. Thank you for sharing. It always help to hear your story and what you went through. Hope you continue to have good healing :clap:t2:

Thank you! I am very glad you’re doing good as well