Recent aneursym diagnosis

Hello Skippy,
Could you tell me where was your aneurysm located exactly?
Did you know you have it before it ruptures?
This scares me because I have one left of 2mm behind my right eye, and I’m relaxed about it because I have low blood pressure.
Thank you.

Hey, Sounds like our aneurysms are in the same spot. I was successfully clipped 7 years ago. I was having migraines prior to diagnosis, the thought it was my neck and sent me to physical therapy. PT said something isn’t right and sent me back to PCF. After a CT it was discovered. after surgery I was 6 days in hospital and 3 months recovery before returning to work part time. I had horrible double vision after surgery and had to wear an eye patch to function. I still need corrective lenses, but the double vision is mostly resolved, except when I’m tired it gets worse. I still work a modified work schedule, my brain can’t take the load. And when I’m tired I too search for words. Rest is the most important thing we can do for our brains. I wish you luck and if you want to talk let me know.

Laura

And yes, I do to this day wear a medical alert bracelet.

Thank you Laura. I keep my finger crossed. They will not operate in France a 2 mm Aneurysm that need a stent because of the open neck. I have to wait and watch. Why do you wear a medical alert bracelet if yours has been treated?

I wear the medical alert because of low blood pressure and orthostatic hypotension. My hypothalamus was “affected” during the surgery. I take medication for the low blood pressure but sometimes it’s not enough and I pass out.