Pics attached- right out of bypass surgery

I would like to attach pics of post surgery for others to see but don’t see a way to do that. Can we?

1 Like

Hey Trekhard
This is Merl from the Modsupport Team. I’ll try to give you some assistance to posting images.

There’s a couple of ways to do this and it can often depend on the file type/format and size as to which way you do it.
I have found the easiest is a simple ‘cut’n’paste’. You open your desired image. You right click on the image and a menu will appear. You go down to ‘copy’ and a copy of the image should be transferred to your clipboard.
You then bring your cursor over into this textbox. Then right click in this textbox again and select paste.
That’s the easiest route. BUT if the image is large it can fill the entire textbox and take forever to load. With some images types the system may not accept that particular file type or if the size is too much. With some files the system can say it’s working on it, working, wor… only to then stop, saying something along the lines of “File extension not supported”. Tsk

Another method. At the top of the text box are a few icons first is ‘Quote Whole Post’ (The speech bubble), then ‘Strong’ (The capital ‘B’) then Emphasis (The italic ‘I’) then ‘Hyperlink’ (2 links of a chain)
If you go to the 7th icon, the bar with an upward facing arrow ‘Upload’ and click it, a box will open allowing you to load your chosen image. If it’s a jpeg image it will display on your post. If its loaded as an html file it often gives a hyperlink to it rather than displaying your chosen image itself.

Now, I’m sure these are not the only ways to load an image and I’m sure others will have their ways too, but this is how I load images.
Please if you have any issues let is know and I’m sure we can work our way around it all.

Merl from the Modsupport Team

I just go to the one with the upward arrow over the box (for me it’s the sixth one between the quote sign and the smiley face) and it goes right to my photo library. I pick the photo and it loads. I use Apple devices. I cannot control the size of the photo on this site as I can on others. This is the last one Merl mentions and for me it’s the easiest and I believes he uses the correct names for the signs😂

1 Like