One year "Annie"

Hi everyone, one of the first posts I ever read was of an individual celebrating their one year "Annie" and I remember thinking will I ever be able to do that. Today I can say "yes I can"!! I am truly sorry I have not utilized or been of use to this website. But I promise to make a change. Wherever this message finds you in this journey..pre, present, or post I pray for many blessings for you. Take care for now, I promise not to take so long next time.

Shelly

Congratulations Shelly! What an achievement! Don't spend time on this board today. Go out and celebrate! Wishing you continued good health. Your anniversary is an inspiration to many!

Shelly...so happy for you...you have been blessed...congrats on your first annie-versary...

Prayers for your continued good recovery. life, lifestyle...

Pat

Happy anniversary, Shelly. I can’t believe it has already been a year. Time sure has gone fast. I can remember my anniversary so well. It was full of so many emotions. I sure hope you have a great day today. It will be nice to see you online more in the upcoming year. :slight_smile:
God Bless,
~ Carol

Happy "Annie"versary! I just celebrated mine the other day. It is a pretty good feeling.

Terri

Happy 1 Year Annie~Versary...Hope you do something nice for YOU...~ Thoughts out to you ~ Colleen

I had a big party at my 1st annieversary, I invited all the people that took care of me and my family those dark days, we laughed, cried, ate, drank and were grateful to be together! HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FRIEND!