New on medline plus brain aneurysm page: the brain aneurysm foundation resources

I receive Brain Aneurysm updates by email from Medline Plus which is the National Institute of Health's web site for patients and families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine. The following link is the Medline Plus new Brain Aneurysm Page.

Note: The Brain Aneurysm Foundation Website resources found on this new page: *Diagnosis *Symptoms *Treatment *Rehabilitation/Recovery *Coping *Specific Conditions *Aneurysm Complications *Organizations *Statistics. I have found this information very uplifting and very current. Do you agree?

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/brainaneurysm.html

Ernest,

Thanks for this; I knew the site and was not on this email list; on sign-up, checked off more than BA; any BA data does not address vision, hearing, pituitary, body temperature, balance, the cranial nerves.

Pat

Thank ~ you for this information...

I signed up for weekly updates...

Colleen

Thank you for your comment Pat. My Forum discussion is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something that you have read on my post. God is Good..

Blessings,

EG