Need help and support

Am having it done in.leeds - UK

Just to let you know mary, I had both aneurysms clipped at beginning of November and doing great- was off all pain meds after a week and physically back to normal after 2 weeks. I can honestly say that having my thyroid out was worse.no pain on craniotomy site and wound is completely healed. Only real side effect is my sleep pattern is a little topsy turvy- I feel blessed, grateful and very fortunate

I am so happy to hear this. I am planning on having the stent and coiling done right after Christmas. Have not been on here much because I was thinking about it twenty four hours a day. Hopeful I will be ok until then but am still scared to death. Hope my outcome is as successful as yours. Thanks for sharing this with me and all the best to you.
Mary

Best wishes to you too and pleade let me know how you get on

Hi Mary, i dont find in the mails or your profile on which artery is your aneurysm, can you clarify?
Will you have a PED or a stent?
Where will you go in the end for the treatment? We will be thinking of you!!!

It is behind my right eye. I will have a stent and coiling. Thank you for your warm thoughts it has been a journey for sure. I have not made a final decision as to where. Thanks Cathy