Marianne"silverbelle" rankin

just curious?? has anyone heard from ms silverbelle…she was a frequent poster, also a survivor of having a anny…havent seen her on in a while…maybe she finally made it to texas…lol…and out of the home she sooo disliked…if anyone knows please post…luv-n-prayers…michelle-n-texas<3

Michelle...no, I have not...I cherish you for asking...I have the one book of Jill Bolte Taylor that I planned to send to her...and, lost her mail adddress...yes, it is likely somewhere in my squalor...

Hugs and blessings to you for asking...abouit Silverbelle...if you get an answer, please get it to me so I can again attttempt to mail the book...I have such a hard time getting out (drving) and picking up books, etc. I can only imagine her frustration for not being able to even attempt that...

Hugs and blessings to you...doubled / tripled for your concern of Silverbelle ...you are cherished...

God Blesss her little heart! I hope she is well !!! Sending her prayers, and huggssss julie in delaware

IVE GOT HER ADDRESS I WILL GET IT TO U AS SOON AS I LOCATE IT…LOL…THANK YALL FOR THE BLESSINGS N I SEND THEM RIGHT BACK ATCHA…LOVE N PRAYERS

HERE IS HER ADDRESS N SHE IS ALSO ON FACEBOOK..SENT HER A FRIEND REQUEST..AWAITNG HER REPLY..I AM ALSO SENDING U HER EMAIL ADDRESS

ALDEN POINTE ASSISTED LIVING

#2 COURTLAND DR

HATTIESBURG,MS 39402

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Michelle...thank you, I emailed to her...I may have mailed hers and not to someone else...

A Susan (not on our site) lost her sis; and, now another sis has been diagnosed/monitored...

Sus is in adjacent state; was visiting another friend there; stopped and met/visited briefly a few years ago, before the second sis was diagnosed...then, I wanted to send her the book...I messed up one of them...it helps keep my clutter/squalor...and memory lapses...

Thanks and hugs,

Michelle...I emailed from the address you supplied and it was returned. I left a voice message at Alden asking if she is still there...I do not want to mail a book to the wrong address...

Thank you for all you did on this...

Aside from that, I have worked so hard on a project last week, it is nice to take this break...altho my thought process strays...it can take days to re-program... Then, sometimes I get jolted finding something I wrote (my reading/outlining) and have no memory of it...worse, when I cannot remember why I wanted to learn it...

I have put a note here on my computer...I know her as Silverbelle...not Marianne... maybe that's why I had not mailed the book?