"Maestories88"

The original post contained formatting problems, so I tried to improve it but didn’t have a lot of success with that. See the modified original below. I then reformatted the post.

Seenie from ModSupport

Hi there!

I am a survivor of ‘Annie’. I don`t know if it was my test from God Way back 13 years ago after giving birth to my second child, my annie occurred at our house, after cooking breakfast for my eldest daughter she was only 3 at the time.

I felt pain in the head I thought it was only my migrain again that attacks me so just as the usual thing I just take a pain reliever a paracetamol will do,Then had to wake-up my daugther but I before doing it I felt sudden dizziness but i just ignore it.

just at the time I had woke up my girl I even touched her and instructed her to call for help because I cant hardly move my right side of my body, luckly she was heard by my in-laws where we lived just beside thier house.I even tell her to stop trying and that I will be back to her soon as I get to see a Doctor.

To my suprise that “as I recall it” I saw my husband talking to a doctor, And I am asking him about my situation because I still can`t move my right body as if it was paste and could not brake it!

As curious as I were still wants to know the truth of my situation “seeing my husband trying to compose himself everytime I call him and my mother who`s as I can sense that She just finished crying because her nose turned”

Until I just close my eye and say a prayer for my kids whose left home and If I am going to die that time take me with him so I could serve him and my soul will be free from harm and sickness or illness ever.

After that I woke-up at the V-LUNA Medical Center,where my dad used to work. my dad was a retired military nurse/ so I can tell clearly. The recieving room of the"OR" was our childhood playground when its empty!

then I knew that Im in trouble. So I closed my eyes again and felt little tired. After while I Woke-up again because felt "very hard and saw my husband crying or shall I say ‘lamenting’? As i was about to tap his back I see my self so pale as if I was dead. Ofcourse I didnt knew that I am a soul wandering around the hospital,Ive even gone to visit heaven 'This I think most of you wouldnt believe me because I havent got a prof of this things Which I was to RELAY IT. The mood there was warm and peaceful that everybody wants it to be. The scent there is “perfectly done” if it was made. But I know there is no other person had worn it.The path or road was realy never taken or shall I call brand new. Just when I am going to move ahead someone held my hand and telling me to go back because my time was not yet over and my daughter is calling me together with my son whose just an infant that needing my care and attention. Then after that I saw Our Mother Mary waving at me and as I move forward I saw more of the departed loveones from my family that tells me to be brave and never gave up.“Actually I really dont know whats going on that puzzled me”. However I didnt know why Am I on the rush’never felt it before but I want to just go home and so thirsty that I could drink a gallon of water’ or taking a bath the whole day! thats what I feel that time they say"That I was in a coma for 2 months.

The day I opened my eyes was my the last day my Doctor told my husband that he had to bring my clothes for my burial.that I really wonder why are they all present that day…

I even recall my first word that splurt out of my mouth was"IT hurt you ashole" My Attending Dr.Vansalie, Began laugh at my husband saying she is well recovered and just then my husband thank him that as if they had years in the past.

And Ive counted a few more weeks after they released me from the Hospital[V-LUNA Medical Center]… Im really thankful for their accomodation being a Civilian patient. Though my sponsor was a family friend too. I must say Thank you God for my second life.

I am a survivor of Brain Aneurysm for 13 years and counting!

And Ive counted a few more weeks after they released me from the Hospital[V-LUNA Medical Center]… Im really thankful for their accomodation being a Civilian patient. Though my sponsor was a family friend too. I must say Thank you God for my second life.

imagehttps://global.discourse-cdn.com/standard14/uploads/ben_baf_community/original/2X/8/8420d67bb81cad17ba954bcae3a9b3af01656a91.jpg

Original post, with formatting errors:

Hi there!
I am a survivor of ‘Annie’. I don`t know if it was my test from God Way back 13 years ago after giving birth to my second child, my annie occurred at our house, after cooking breakfast for my eldest daughter she was only 3 at the time.

I felt pain in the head I thought it was only my migrain again that attacks me so just as the usual thing I just take a pain reliever a paracetamol will do,Then had to wake-up my daugther but I before doing it I felt sudden dizziness but i just ignore it.

just at the time I had woke up my girl I even touched her and instructed her to call for help because I cant hardly move my right side of my body, luckly she was heard by my in-laws where we lived just beside thier house.I even tell her to stop trying and that I will be back to her soon as I get to see a Doctor.
To my suprise that “as I recall it” I saw my husband talking to a doctor, And I am asking him about my situation because I still can`t move my right body as if it was paste and could not brake it!

As curious as I were still wants to know the truth of my situation “seeing my husband trying to compose himself everytime I call him and my mother who`s as I can sense that She just finished crying because her nose turned”
Until I just close my eye and say a prayer for my kids whose left home and If I am going to die that time take me with him so I could serve him and my soul will be free from harm and sickness or illness ever.

After that I woke-up at the V-LUNA Medical Center,where my dad used to work. my dad was a retired military nurse/ so I can tell clearly. The recieving room of the"OR" was our childhood playground when its empty!
then I knew that Im in trouble. So I closed my eyes again and felt little tired.**_ _**After while I Woke-up again because felt "very hard and saw my husband crying or shall I say 'lamenting'? As i was about to tap his back I see my self so pale as if I was dead. Ofcourse I didnt knew that I am a soul wandering around the hospital,Ive even gone to visit heaven 'This I think most of you wouldnt believe me because I havent got a prof of this things Which I was to RELAY IT. The mood there was warm and peaceful that everybody wants it to be. The scent there is "perfectly done" if it was made. But I know there is no other person had worn it.The path or road was realy never taken or shall I call brand new. Just when I am going to move ahead someone held my hand and telling me to go back because my time was not yet over and my daughter is calling me together with my son whose just an infant that needing my care and attention.**_ _**Then after that I saw Our Mother Mary waving at me and as I move forward I saw more of the departed loveones from my family that tells me to be brave and never gave up."Actually I really dont know whats going on that puzzled me". **_ _**However I didnt know why Am I on the rush’never felt it before but I want to just go home and so thirsty that I could drink a gallon of water’ or taking a bath the whole day! thats what I feel that time they say"That I was in a coma for 2 months.

The day I opened my eyes was my the last day my Doctor told my husband that he had to bring my clothes for my burial.that I really wonder why are they all present that day…

**I even recall my first word that splurt out of my mouth was"IT hurt you ashole" My Attending Dr.Vansalie, Began **
laugh at my husband saying she is well recovered and just then my husband thank him that as if they had years in the past.
Hi there!

then I knew that Im in trouble. So I closed my eyes again and felt little tired. After while I Woke-up again because felt "very hard and saw my husband crying or shall I say ‘lamenting’? As i was about to tap his back I see my self so pale as if I was dead. Ofcourse I didnt knew that I am a soul wandering around the hospital,Ive even gone to visit heaven 'This I think most of you wouldnt believe me because I havent got a prof of this things Which I was to RELAY IT. The mood there was warm and peaceful that everybody wants it to be. The scent there is “perfectly done” if it was made. But I know there is no other person had worn it.The path or road was realy never taken or shall I call brand new. Just when I am going to move ahead someone held my hand and telling me to go back because my time was not yet over and my daughter is calling me together with my son whose just an infant that needing my care and attention. Then after that I saw Our Mother Mary waving at me and as I move forward I saw more of the departed loveones from my family that tells me to be brave and never gave up.“Actually I really dont know whats going on that puzzled me”. However I didnt know why Am I on the rush’never felt it before but I want to just go home and so thirsty that I could drink a gallon of water’ or taking a bath the whole day! thats what I feel that time they say"That I was in a coma for 2 months.

I even recall my first word that splurt out of my mouth was"IT hurt you ashole" My Attending Dr.Vansalie, Began
laugh at my husband saying she is well recovered and just then my husband thank him that as if they had years in the past.

I am a survivor of Brain Aneurysm for 13 years and counting!

Create Topic
cancel
saved
« hide prev
And Ive counted a few more weeks after they released me from the Hospital[V-LUNA Medical Center]...**_ _**Im really thankful for their accomodation being a Civilian patient. Though my sponsor was a family friend too. I must say Thank you God for my second life.
I am a survivor of Brain Aneurysm for 13 years and counting!nightlites6
[/quote]

strong text

strong text

Your story I believe you were on way to heaven.But God has more for you to do still with family.Its such a beautiful story.Iam so grateful you made it through all these many things.And now 13 years!I pray your health is better.And so thankful to read about what happened to you.
Each day is a gift I want to remind myself that today.God Bless your whole family.:kissing_heart:

Hello there Teresa,
It’s nice to know that you had read my story, I think shared it 2 or 3 years ago.
Just want to spead out my story, to help everyone who’s survived or at just got a news that they have an Anuerysm won’t get too much stress because every challenges given by God has it’s ending…
I firmly believe that there’s no permanent in life, “known as FOREVER” theres no such thing. But Believe in your Faith with Our Creator.
If have things to and just want to talk to I’m here to help.

LOVELOTS
Maes

1 Like

It was my pleasure to read your story.So amazing how through faith even when things happened you fought forward.So nice to talk to you.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure to share my experiences to this community as well as to everyone, that needs to understand what our life’s true purpose. we just need to feel it to believe it…
after my Annie theres another battle that had gone through and that was a fight to survive… Everything is a challenge due to my ability, but that won’t me stop and cry. “what we do if we have encounter struggles or challenge is to think and pray for guidance”. this way we can fulfil our duties to family, friends and to those needs us. I just love to communicate and share what I know to everyone. Hope we could chat more about your life too, and your experience with Annie.

Regards,
Maes

I feel your strength.And I try really hard to push myself.Some days are a struggle like you said;I know how much my husband and daughter’s Love me.With my second surgery coming up on Dec.3.Same cranitomy
clipping just on left side.My Surgoen was amazing.I know God is so in control of my life.And what you’ve gone through gives me hope too.
It is so much a blessing to talk to you.
I know you understand.Dear friend!:gift_heart:

Those people that inspires you everyday most it are your love ones, Are your strength no less. so don’t stress your self, be free life is full of struggles we knew that after the first born (giving birth). we are “mothers” capable of adjusting our lives for the betterment of our’family’,
second surgery’’ I was also scheduled for this on my left brain my nuero told my husband then that they did’nt touched it because it was as tiny 3 little Annie they prefer to put on hold and after 2 years they will remove it…
But that did’nt happen. I told my Nuero Dr. Vansalie that I wont go back and have a second one. but for sure I will visit him to thank him and all the nurses and hospital staff that took care of me. I still remember my words as I wave good bye "GOD IS GOOD TOGETHER WITH OUR MOTHER OF MERCY LOVE YOU ALL’’ I didn’t noticed that a tears in my eyes rolled down… and pray for our safety.
Even in times of fear within me, I never forget to thank our creator, I think this is why I’m still alive 14 years after giving birth to my son. I never ask God but just greatful of everyday happiness and experiences many have not felt it.
I know ‘you’ll get over the second surgery’ I’ll be by your side don’t worry We’ll pray it.
LOVELOTS,
Maes