Living with unruptured aneurysm

Millie,

Glad your doing well.

Deanna

Carole,

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, God is control and I trust him but I can't stop thinking about the what if's.

Have fun in China and thanks for the prayers.

Deanna

Elke,

Thanks for your reply. I have read your post and am familiar with your story. And glad you are doing well.

I'm sure you will be hearing from me again in June.

Deanna

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your note. I echo your sentiments and would just like to add that while we think about the action to take or wait for the next test or procedure, let us not forget to enjoy each day! Each day is a blessing that is meant to be savored. "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring.

Carole

Deanna,

I'm glad you are asking these questions here, all the people have excellent insights into what they have gone through and that can help you as well.

My aneurysm was found last year in January and after talking to the surgeon and radiologist, they recomended coiling. Mine was also behind my right eye, and the surgeon said he rather not operate in that location and that coiling would be so much less invasive. I can tell you it was! I was at the hospital for 2 nights, then I stayed home for about week (only reason I was at home was because I let the cut to the artery heal, had nothing to do with my head!). I went back to work, re-picked up my running and so far have run 2 marathons... To me it was such a relief to be able to do everything normally and not think about what if it breaks? Good luck with your decision, what ever it is!!

Aila

Where the other 3 doctors specializing in coiling? If so, maybe that is why they suggested clipping. Try to find a doctor who specializes in clipping just to see what he says. Good luck to you. I would rather have it done as well (I don't care how) instead of constantly having to worry and think about it.