Let’s say hello to one of our newest members, Colin from Vancouver

@Myster

Hi there, Colin

Welcome to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community.

I am so sorry to hear that you wife was diagnosed with a ruptured aneurysm. I cannot even begin to imagine how deeply upsetting and frightening this has been for you and your family. As a Ben’s Friends intern, I have the opportunity to read the stories of community members from across the world. I come across posts that are full of challenges, worries, struggles, and successes. I greet many relatives of family members who, like you, are hoping to understand and cope with a traumatic circumstance that came out of the blue. I hope you feel a degree of comfort in knowing that you are not alone.

I have just finished reading two stories that were posted by individuals who were in the ICU for a short time period and who are now, having successfully recovered, hoping to learn more about brain aneurysms. I am so hopeful that your wife will soon be in a similar position. She is in the best hands possible, and the fact that she is stable is great news.

I wonder if you would consider creating a discussion post and sharing your story. It would be wonderful if we had a thread dedicated to both you and your wife.

How is she doing today?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle