Let’s say hello to one of our newest members, Cheryl from Pennsylvania

@chergirl

Hi there, Cheryl

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community.

Thank-you for your sharing pieces of your story with us. The pain you experienced sounds awful beyond words, and I am sorry that you were faced with such traumatic and frightening circumstances. No one can blame you for feeling a sense of fear and loneliness… you have been through so much- from intermittent hospital stays to dealing with ongoing side effects… and this is far too much for one person to handle!

You are certainly not the only one who struggles with side effects and discomfort following diagnosis/treatment. Anxiety is quite common, and it sure takes a toll on the mind and body, doesn’t it? When is your next CT scan scheduled for? You are certainly not alone, and I do hope you keep us posted. While it sounds like you offer a great deal of support to children and adolescents, YOU deserve attention too.

I wonder if you would consider sharing your story by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to ask new questions and connect with others.

We are here if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle

1 Like