Leaking at incision site

I am almost 8 weeks post op, there’s some redness in one are of the incision site from the open craniotomy. In the same area where the redness is I felt something mushy ( imagine a blister but not a blister, just felt like one) today it started leaking a yellowish green fluid with trace amounts of blood. Should I be concerned? I also have a second surgery that was scheduled for December 28th, it was cancelled because I had an abscess tooth. Could it be related to that.? I had a total of 5 annies, the craniotomy took care of two, the largest was the one that was supposed to be coiled and a y stent put in on the the 28th and the other two are supposed to be taken care of some time after the large one. Any advice is appreciated

Call your neuro instantly...and, let us know your results...

Maybe the abscessed tooth was/is related to the procedures? Ask your neuro-docs...and let us know...

A number of us (w/or w/o abscesses) have had advanced dental care...compared to prior procedures...

A really good Q to ask...as some of us are sharing dental status...since (post) brain care...comparing to 2-4 decades prior...depending on our ages...

Have you learned the names of artery(ies) for the other two aneurysms?

I have yet to begin to understand (and accept) the fact that doctors diagnose and send people home w/o the appropriate data...e.g. the names of artery(ies)/segments... Another chapter or two...later on...

Prayers for your successful status...

patioplans..

Momofsix- call your doctor now, in fact, I hope you called them when patioplans posted. Your neurosurgeon will have an emergency number to call. Dial that number as soon as you can. Don’t wait until tomorrow, I am not a doctor. But I have had infections or two, Amy the yellow green fluid with blood doesn’t sound good. Hopefully it’s nothing, but we are all going to worry until we hear back that you got in touch with someone

I did call last night they said to come in then or first thing this morning, I opted for this morning and as of now it has stopped. Called them back and they said since I had no fever not to worry about it unless it started leaking again or my incision opened up. Thank you for the responses

Some things confuse me so readily...please do keep us updated...prayers for you healing...

I’d have them check me out anyways, just to be safe and so you can say something snarky to your monsters when they have their own curtain climbers:)