Jets and packers!

WHOS WATCHING SOME FOOTBALL TODAY? HOTDOGS, HOTLINKS, NACHOS AND BEER…YIPPEEE…GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE!!

LOL, Pass me some nachos, please.

Beer and nachos for me please!!! If I’m going to have a headache might as well have a reason LOL

Michelle, fun day, GO STEELERS!!

Shelly

well my jets didnt make it but the packers are gonna bring it home…think were gonna smoke some ribs n brisket…yummy doing it up texas style…lol

that’s right Michelle,the packers are going to bring it home.This past summer I cooked brisket all day on the smoker,it was done around 7 pm and by 7:20 the brisket was GONE,I remember our days in Texas and brisket was on the regular menu…go Cheeseheads!!!

haha we gotcha beat…ours was ready at 7pm and devoured by 7:18pm…haha…im just b-ssssing with you …but it does sound like your brisket is just as popular as my husbands,we love smoked meat,especially when you get that pretty lil red smoke ring around the meat…its gonna be a beautiful weekend here,the high today is 75…but it is what it is,superbowl weekend,TEXAS,supposed to be colder than a well diggers butt next week…lmao

We

don't get Nachos in 'assisted living'.....OR hotlinks.....& beer???????? OMG.............We get plain hot dogs....onions not allowed.....'tummies' U know.....(OR mustard OR ketchup)

Tis not easy

C why I NEED a REAL life??? In the 'land of Texas' ???

sILVER bELLE