Insurance

I am still fighting with Tricare to pay for my 2 angioplastys. Anyone know where I can find the standards of care for treating post aneurysym vasospasms? Thanks

NO...I do not know that terminology...or Tricare... somehow I have vague memory that you may have asked this past several months?

What did your neuros explain to you on the cause of your vasospasms? What did they turn in to Tricare for its acceptance?

Do you have human resources to help w/Tricare? I am working w/my self-insured corporation on issues w/its administrative (contractual) health care providor...issues somehwat diff than vasospasms...a number of mine were stented off label and paid w/o question...another story later...

This all gets so extensive w/diagnostic data, bill code data and more... I will help you in any way possible...

What is the need for your angioplasty? i.e. the natural condition of your arteries...or a result of treatment?

Can you provide what you were told of the post-aneurysm vasospasms? particularly, the time frames?

There is data on vasopasms / time frames on the 'net...you may wish to research to aid your questions to both Tricare and your mds...

And, please remember...I am a non-degreed, non-licensed, non-functional, survivor...and, will help you in any way possible...