If Platinum conducts electricity?

If you google “platinum conducts electricity” you will get hits and information that platinum conducts electricity. It is a fact. You might also find as I did that researchers are working on using super fine platinum wires to conduct electrical impulses in the brains of Parkinson’s patients.

Do the platinum coils and clips used for aneurysm occlusion conduct electricity when they are put in the brain? I hope the answer is no.

Wow...my platinum pendant has been so eye-catching to the public...perhaps that is the electrifying impact of platinum...not the electrifying impact of my artiste's design?

You may want to search: electrical impulses in the brain to: abnormal impulses in the brain ...

This is our natural electrical switch...and, then, the unnatural switching...on down (or up?) to death...

As for "occlusion"...I trip on comprehending/seeing that...as coil replaces the blood...and purportedly blocks more blood coming into the aneurysm... However, a fairly high number have had to have more coils added... suggesting it was not fully occluded...In contrast, "coil compaction" has been used readily for the need for more coils...perhaps that is the electrifying platinum results? Or is it the electrical warmth that melts it down? Good questions for the docs...

And, often, stent after stent...Stents are being done pre-coil, concomitant (original FDA approved version for wide-neck aneurysms) and, post-coiling...to no coiling needed with the new PED / equivalent stents...

As I understand it...clips were not, and are not, platinum...perhaps there are changes...?

Can also search: GDC coil metals.... some lists will pop up... there are some variants...