How has faith Contributed to your recovery

Posted by Naomi on February 18, 2016 at 12:29pm

A ruptured brain aneurysm can change one's life significantly. Having survived my brain aneurysm six years ago, I am certain that my ability to pull through is attributed to my faith in God.

1 Like

Reply by Bernadette 12 hours ago

Yes it does have a great deal to do with our faith. Continue your relationship with GOD. Peace and blessings

1 Like

I have surrendered to a greater level and know that my health is in god given gifts of my doctors and conscious contact with creator/ God.

I’ve been doing a practice throughout the day to ground and connect,

I wholeheartedly agree!! All of the things in my life that I considered sooo important, like my house, my business, my vehicles, etc. meant absolutely NOTHING the moment I realized I might actually die...What was/is important is my family! When my family prayed over me just before surgery, I had peace that surpasses all understanding. Several miracles took place, that could not be explained any other way! So praise GOD!! <><

1 Like

I agree with Aimee. When I began to realise what had happened, nothing was important except my relationships and my family. Much of my family felt the same. I found out and was quite humbled that there were many people in many states and 2 different countries who were praying for me regularly. I have been developing a closer relationship with God. I do bible study at my house now and actually love reading the bible everyday. I am very thankful to God for all the miracles along the way.

1 Like

Me too!When I was in that place before surgery.Knowing I was not in control, but God had me in His hands gave me peace.Seeing my family faces gave me hope.

1 Like