Hi there, Sharon. Welcome to Ben's Friends!

@Redhead

Hi Sharon, my name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I wanted to take the time to welcome you to our wonderful community. I understand that you’ve had your first aneurysm treated with a clipping procedure 25 years ago, but have now discovered another smaller aneurysm near the original site. It must be frustrating to learn that you have to now monitor this now, but it is a relief knowing that it is not considered a big threat and does not require another surgery.

You may have noticed the search icon (magnifying glass), on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may be of help to you. I did a quick search for the term “fusiform aneurysm”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that for your interest: Search results for 'fusiform aneurysm' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

And kudos to you for such a great career! I am glad that you are now pursuing your passion in gardening- it is one of the most rewarding hobbies! Here is hoping that your aneurysm stays harmless and you are able to enjoy retirement with your amazing family !

We look forward to keep hearing from you Sharon!

Best,

Arjuna

1 Like