Hi Jacque from New Jersey, welcome to the community!

@Jacque

Hi Jacque,

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community.

I am so sorry to hear that your sister’s aneurysm resulted in brain damage. I can only imagine how difficult and upsetting this has been for your family, and I truly admire your desire to support your sister during her recovery process.

There are many relatives and caregivers in this community who, like you, are in need of support. Some are also in pursuit of knowledge- they want to know what to expect and gain a sense of control over a challenging situation. Others are in need of encouragement- they feel worried or overwhelmed and are looking for others who can relate.

If you find yourself wondering where to begin on this site, try clicking the search icon (magnifying glass, top right) to search through existing topics. Please do not hesitate to start your own discussions by clicking the + New Topic tab.

We are here if anything gets confusing, speaking of which- how are you finding the site so far?

Danielle