Day after surgery

Getting better each day. Today is day five off all pain meds. Little nervous about getting staples out on Wednesday. Before surgery I would suggest talking to you doctor about some anxiety meds. I got Xanax for the evenings before surgery and was aloud to take one before procedure not a big pill person but really did help me relax. Yes I am football person enjoy the game. I am a Browns and Buckeyes fan. Be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Enjoy the game and stay warm!

Getting better each day. Today is day five off all pain meds. Little nervous about getting staples out on Wednesday. Before surgery I would suggest talking to you doctor about some anxiety meds. I got Xanax for the evenings before surgery and was aloud to take one before procedure not a big pill person but really did help me relax. Yes I am football person enjoy the game. I am a Browns and Buckeyes fan. Be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Enjoy the game and stay warm!

J Knights said:

Hi Troy,

thanks. I can’t wait til I’m on the other side either. What are your days like these days? I saw you wrote about football earlier. I’m going to a UNH football game today with my husband and son. So excited but not looking forward to the cold weather. We picked today and it’s supposed to be the coldest day since last March. Ugh. So, here’s to another day…

Jeannine

wtg buddy, so happy for you, ty for the update!

Nov 29th is coming up! Do you get ESPN, CBS lost the right to show the game I’ve heard…
I’m really glad you’re doing well! Keep it up :). You may have to have a beer for the Rose Bowl. I used to have tradition of cooking chili and having cold beers when I lived in CA just for the Rose Bowl!

You are doing great, the fact that you are able to post to a website is amazing. The day after my clipping I was in intensive care and not awake. Its been 4 years and I am well with one exception, I continue to think I may have another and it depresses. Do not do that.... Continue to feel great and remember we are alive.