Changes after Annie

I have always been curious about this question and I guess now is as good a time as any to throw it out there......have any of you experienced major changes in your personality after surgery? I wasn't the same person that my kids new .....the mom they got back had fallow threw...I ment what I said!...they couldn't walk all over me any more!

It was like Darcy died and this new women was waiting.....I call her Dee by the way! lol and nothing about darcy has come back!

Hahahaha...we call my new person Jane...at times she is a little "scrambled in the brain"...

Love this post Darcy...~ Cyber~thoughts Colleen

I would say the aneurysm has not changed me at all. I am 5 weeks after a clipping and feel really good and like my old self. Easy going, sense of humor is the same, patient with my kids who are toddlers. But I can say the experience has changed me. I appreciate my life more and have been more quick to speak my mind which I would never do before. My husband and I were joking about this and he says he likes it. In all honesty, I feel like life is just too short and you never know what can happen so might as well speak your mind. I would never be rude but you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

It is so interesting reading about everyone’s experience. It is so different for each individual!

I am much more positive, am more thankful for the people in my life, more thankful for what I have, and am MUCH less tolerant of people who constantly whine & complain about their lives.

Hi Darcy

it’s been so long since my rupture, I can’t remember how I changed. I wasn’t yet an adult when the rupture occurred. :slight_smile:

Carole