Canadian events

Hello my new Canadian family I am new to this site/group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming fundraising and/or awareness events for Brain aneurism awareness in Canada? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Cruella. Hope all is well. I do know there is a walk/run event in London ontario. I do not remember the date, but I can find it for you if you like. Bit of a drive from Alberta. Does not seem to be alot here in Canada. All the best. Mark

Thank you Mark I guess that’s all the more reason for me to work on aranging something here. :slight_smile: would be my first time doing something like this but I’m up for the challenge. Let’s see how I feel after my procedure May 4th

I would definitely try to take the trip to London for walk run event. My mom who passed from massive aneurysm two years ago at 57 was from Ontario and I have lots of family all over Ontario. Family name Bedard.

FYI my husbands name is Mark and he is also a volunteer firefighter and medical first responder EMT. 14 years. Lol

Last year’s London walk was at the end of June

I know it is a long ways off, but in Calgary Alberta, we will be holding our 3rd annual "Bowling for Brains" in November. Last year we raised 21,825.47 for research at the Foothills Hospital.

Please feel free to join us!

More details to come :)