Calling all Northwest Indiana/Chicagoland area people who have been affected by brain aneurysms

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer and I am a brain aneurysm survivor. I had surgery to clip my aneurysm on December 17, 2010. I still live with another one at the current time. I started Blu Bird Foundation to raise money for research and to spread awareness.

We will be having our first annual golf outing and dinner/dance on Saturday, September 1, 2012 at White Hawk Country Club in Crown Point, Indiana and I would love to have you there!

We will have remarks from Dr. Bernard Bendok, neurosurgeon at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and I would also like for others that have been affected by brain aneurysms to be there to share their stories too.

We will have a survivor and a memorial tree at the event to honor those who have been affected by the condition.

I am looking for others to help me in this fight! It is going to be a great time and I would be honored to have you there. You can reach me at 219-■■■■■■■■ or log on to www.blubirdfoundation.org for more info!