Angio tomorrow

Hi Kerry alĺ I can say is hope alĺ goes well and you get the results you are hoping for. I too have some days like you where I cry and get frightened that I won’t see my sons grow up one is 7 the other is 4 but I have seen both of them get to this age. Try and make a happy memory for your son everyday. I know its hard when you get those thoughts but we have to battle through it, I said to myself my kids can either remember me down and crying or they can remember me taking my second chance at life and living it and thats what I chose to live my life for my children. Hope you feel better soon and if you ever need to chat I will be here. Jess.xxx
Ps just read your other posts sorry it didn’t go well. Hope the results are good though.

Hi Kerry, by now you are home and feeling a little sore but relieved. See, it wasn't so bad. The bruising is the worst part. Let us know the results when you feel up to it ok? I had one and am now scheduled for a stent assisted coiling on October 25. Yes, I am scared but have faith in God that he will take of me, you too.

Bless you,

Valerye

Kerry -

I'm going to be blunt---- It's BS that you have to be awake and aware during the angio. I've had two and was 100% out for both - I just can't believe when I read stories of people having experiences like yours. It does NOT have to be that way - you can find someone to do it differently if you need another - you never need to have this experience repeated.

xo

Hi kerry,
Take your time.
I already had 5 Angio, the first in the emergency unit, and 4 control, check up.
Do not warry it will be’ easier .
Keep us poste d , take care of you.
Giovanni

Hi all, thank you so much for all your replies and good wishes!

Unfortunately as I'm in the UK I have to go through the NHS so I don't get a choice as to where the angio or surgery is carried out. Wish I did!!

I rang the neuro's secretary today to find out when I could expect to get the results and to decide on next steps and was told 6-10 weeks. This is unreal, I don't know how they expect people to deal with all this waiting around. I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread as it is!

You guys are such a great bunch though and it really, really helps.

My best friend texted me on the morning of the angio and wished me good luck and I haven't heard from her since. People just seem to think the whole thing is nothing, something minor. They have no comprehension of just how terrifying it is. Just because I look normal doens't mean theres' nothing wrong!

whinge over, thank you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kerry, I hope u feel better, almost the same thing happen to me i just advise u to walk dont sit down for a long period of time to avoid blood clot ,that happen to me and i had to be in the hospital for over a week.

I'll be praying for you.

Oh, your poor dear - I don’t think I could stand waiting that long. How is your leg feeling and head feeling since the angio?

Hello all,

Im feeling much better today thank you. Ive been following advice and moving around a lot and not staying still.

Going to see my GP tomorrow so think I will have a moan about how long I have to wait just to get my results.

It's the waiting that I can't cope with. Go back to university on Friday to start my final year of my law degree. MMMMM that's gonna go well methinks!

Hope you are all safe and well xx

UR GONNA BE FINE…its natural to have anxiety but know that u have a higher power by urside…i always say “LET GO N LET GOD” give all ur fears over to him n he will take care of u…u r n my prayers n hope things get better…