AANS article, hope its not a duplicate & this is proper placement!

I found this very interesting.........

http://www.aans.org/en/Patient%20Information/Conditions%20and%20Treatments/Cerebral%20Aneurysm.aspx

Thanks...and, remember...it would always be better to have two than none...and, this is the "one"..

High interest to me..is the first image...displaying the "tortuous turns"...that are the greatest need for stents...

And, this article, like many others...and, "stats" of causes are the same of question...the only one easy to comprehend is the "injury or trauma to blood vessels"...that likely/presumably are the causes of the need of stents...from the minimally invasive procedure...not from MVA/other trauma...

And, I have not yet found the term "tortuous turns" in arteries in the application to and review/approval by the FDA...for the need of stents...concomitant to an aneurysm...or the access to an aneurysm...

A stent was approved for concomitant use w/coils being placed in "wide-neck" aneurysms...and, yet no stats have been provided on the percentage of "wide-neck" aneurysms... and, the percentage of stents in the areas of "tortuous turns"... We do not have stats on the lifespans of stented arteries... whether needed w/a wide-neck aneurysm... or the percentage around the tortuous turns...and, whether that is before or after the dissections of those tortuous turns...