Well, tomorrow is the day ! sooo scared

Hi to you all, just need to vent. Tomorrow 6h45 am i have to be at the hospital. Coiling procedure.It is quit scary for me.What i find the hardest has to do with havibg kids. I feel so guilty lewving them like this. And my head of course is very good at emagining the wors possible situations.. like,i am going to die, or have complications or,or,or...but in my heart i know all will go well and that the net day i will go home. Thanks for allowing me to vent. have a great night xxxx

My kids and I will be praying for you Sarah! Please keep us updated.

You Vent away Sarah...and I am sending out some good positive vibes your way...and some prayers for you and your children...~ Colleen

thanks you so much. I am at the hotel just waiting til tomorrow am.. hopefully i will get some good sleep in... sleeping pills are a good help right :) thanks again, i am taking all the positive vibes and prayers that i can

Wishing you all the best, Sarah Jande. I hope this really opens your eyes to how precious life truly is, and how quickly it can be gone. You're extremely blessed to even know that something so scary could be lurking in your head. Most people don't even get that chance.

Sarah...prayers surround you...

Looking forward to your update...

Pat

WILL KEEP YOU POSTED,, HERE I GO. A GREAT DAY TO YOU ALL XXXX TALK TO YOU SOON

Ah Sarah...prayers are surrounding your from me...right this minute...~ Colleen

Sending prayers and love your way. I’m having mines on Tuesday so please let me the out come… xoxox

Thinking and praying for you ~ Colleen

hello to you all.. :) i am back.. all went well No head ach, just the first 2 days,a little tiered but all is good

Oh My God...Good news Sarah...now remember even if you feel better...the brain is still healing...lots of rest and taking care of YOU...~ sending out good vibes ~ Colleen

yes lots of rest.. i am a little tiered.. I was supposed to get out on tuesday,i got the ok from the doc,packed up my stuff,down to the first floor i went and BOOM.. EPILEPSIE SEASURE... wow that was unexpected. so back up i went. and came out yesterday. The doctors told me that this seasure was most probably due to x-treem stress,fatigue,the anestagia and the fact that my meds still need a little adjusting.... but all is well... i am so relieved that anu is all fixed.no complications during or after procedure.

Wonderful news! Its so nice when its all done! Now rest and take it easy. God bless, Deb

Hi Sarah...I am so sorry you had a seizure...I am hoping and praying it was one incident...you keep resting and taking care of YOU...~ Hugs ~ Colleen

Sarah...you are, were, so again blessed...that you were not walking outside or arrived elsewhere...

I have to ask...was an EEG done w/your re-admit?

And...I have just been in the "ask the doc"...about our cranial nerves...did they explain anything like that to you? Before your decision procedure and nearing/on discharge?

Again, you were so blessed to still be at the hospital...

Hugs

yes in deed i was quit licky to have been in the hospital. In jully i ihad my first seasure ever. This one was second one. I am on meds, but not quit adusted. Befor admition,no pre-screaning with EEG. I had done regular EEG In auguest,then one in decembre but with sleep deprivation.This one showed quit a bit of activity in my brain. I am scedualed for anothe eeg within the next 3 months.I do not know anything about crainL NERVES,, What do you know about that.

So glad you're done and past the procedure now Sarah, rest up, and I sure hope the siezure activity decides to rest along with you ! take care, Janet

thank you for sharing...I have been one blessed w/no seizures...

EEG was my first/only test in 28 days...w/3 ERs / success on the 29th day...Later after treatments/f-ups...body temp issues hit me... another EEG to determine extreme shivering/other issues...

My close connection to seizures are experiences w/two others; one decades ago...my first aid b4 arrival of the pros...so unnerving at the time... the first time I ever practiced first aid outside of training... the other, more recently and in her 50's... she was out of state when it occurred; a mutual friend re-acquainted us by phone...

Cranial nerves have been/are of so much interest to me...we have 12 in each of our two hemispheres; anatomically located sooo close to our arteries w/aneurysms...and/or the access arteries to reach the branches w/the aneurysms...

I could write chapters...will back off momentarily...You may want to research by: cranial nerves definition and/or cranial nerves anatomy to see which CN is near the base of which artery...in case you have symptoms you would want to discuss w/your doctors...

We can share much more... a step at a time...

Prayers for your continued recovery...get your rest...keep us informed...

Prayer for your continued rest, recovery and adjustment of the meds