Welcome to the community Tyler!

@tyler

Welcome to Ben’s Friends Tyler! My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at the Brain Aneurysm Support Community, and I am very glad that you found us.

It must have been very frustrating to find out about the aneurysm after having your symptoms be dismissed as just weak eye muscles for 2 years! I am very glad that it is indeed a stable aneurysm- it must be a relief knowing that there is that wiggle room. Good on you for being persistent and checking in with other professionals. It must have been very challenging to deal with the new diagnosis, however it must also be a big relief given that you can now take the correct steps towards treatment and recovery. It seems like the rest of your description may have been cut off- Did your procedure go well? Were there any issues with the new diagnosis? Does the double vision still persist? How are you feeling overall Tyler?

If you are interested in looking at any existing discussions that may be of relevance to your situation, do use the search icon on the top right of your screen to do a quick search. I also highly encourage you to create your own discussion post using the “+ New Topic” tab, as we have a very strong community always eager to provide insight and support. We hope you find what you are looking for on here, and wish you the best. Do contact me or Danielle, the other intern on here, if you have any doubts on using this site. We are always happy to help Tyler!

Cheers,
Arjuna