Welcome to our community Jeffrey!

@jmarlowe67

Hello Jeffrey, my name is Arjuna, an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I read your story, and it broke my heart. Losing a child is severely painful, and I am so so sorry to hear what you have gone through. I understand that currently your son is recovering from surgery after a ruptured aneurysm? It must be so tough to see this as a parent, and I hope that we can help you cope with this. We do have a forum for “emotional support”, and here is the link to that if you are interested: Support - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

You can also share your story under General Discussion, or I highly recommend under “Personal Stories”, for which the link follows: https://www.bafsupport.org/c/personal-stories

We are all rooting for your son and your family, and desperately hope that he recovers from this. While I can’t even imagine your pain, I hope that you stay strong through this Jeffrey, and assure you that we are here for you at all times. We would be delighted to hear from you about your son, and how the recovery process is unfolding. Best of luck, and have faith that it will all work out.

Take care,

Arjuna