Welcome Christina from Worcestershire!

@Chrissie

Hello Christina,

My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I wanted to take the time to welcome you to our support community, and hope that you are able to find what you are looking for on here. I understand that you are currently recovering from the insertion of a flow diverter and nine coils from a couple of months ago. It must have been a whirlwind past six months for you, and it is a relief knowing that you are feeling better and were able to catch this ahead of time. It is no fun feeling isolated, and many in your shoes have felt the same. I hope that by being on here, you not only get your doubts cleared but are also able to share your story and feel a sense of belonging/community.

How has the recovery process been overall Christina? Are you looking for any particular answers? You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may help you learn more about what others have done.

Additionally, I highly suggest that you begin your own discussion threads if you have any specific doubts. You can do so by using the + New Topic tab under the “General Discussion” tab, and our members would love to guide you. We are all rooting for you Christina, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Arjuna