Welcome aboard Patricia!

@pattisol

Welcome to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community Patricia! I understand that you have had your BA clipped 18 years ago, but are now having headaches, nausea, and a stiff neck. It must be very scary for you to have these symptoms pop up now, and you have made a good choice by coming on here to seek advice. I understand that you have had your MRA? I think it is a good idea to have it out of the way to ensure you are okay. Have you gotten your results back Patricia?

If you have any specific concerns, I strongly recommend that you create your own discussion thread, which will allow the rest of the community to engage and provide you with their insights. You can also use the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the site to look for existing discussions that may be of interest to you. For instance, I ran a search for “MRA”, and several discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that if you are interested: Search results for 'MRA ' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

If you have any specific questions regarding using this site, please feel free to reply to this post to ask me! Myself and the rest of this community will be more than happy to help you, and we wish you all the best. We are all rooting for you, and keep us posted Patricia! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Kind regards,
Arjuna