Unruptured Annie on ACA A3 A4 Junction-Stories?

Does anyone else have an unruptured annie on A3 A4 junction of ACA stable 3 x 4 mm? Are you watching waiting? Did you go for the clipping surgery? What was your experience like?

My two options are watch and wait or clip. Trying to get more info on what others experienced…

I’m sorry no one has replied yet. So our members know the ACA is the Anterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysm I found this on wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cerebral_artery

I’m not a doctor but it sounds like it’s maybe on the pericallosal or the callosal artery. Someone correct me. I think there’s been a few members with aneurysms in this location.

Hi! I don’t think this will be very helpful for you but I feel bad no one responded yet! I had an unruptured aneurysm on my left MCA that was 4mm and had it clipped last summer and it was a good experience and outcome. My understanding is that the MCA is easier to treat than the ACA so I don’t know if my experience would be the same. It’s such a hard thing to wait and decide! (((Hugs))) to you. I’m happy to answer any questions about my clipping and maybe someone else with your same location might chime in!

2 Likes

Thank you both, just wondering generally how everything goes pre and post surgery?