Tuesday is coming fast

Tuesday I go back in the hospital for another antibiotic test… I need for this antibiotic to work, I need to not be allergic to it… It’s going to be my cure!!
Cubicin is the antibiotic that is going to make it that I will not need my head opened for the 5th time… Positive thinking, prayers and just beliving… So why as Tuesday gets closer do I feel a bit nervous?
Because I’m unique…lol

It will be the answer... Your in my thoughts and prayers... "it will work"

Kisses

((((Kimberley))))

I can't blame you...the nervous...you have been through enough chit...

~And~

Me amongst many here at BAF...will be praying and sending healing vibes your way...!

I must ask...do they use benadryll and steroid along with antibiotic to help with reaction...this is what they do for me...although I am a bit sensitve to steroid...but not allergic...just curious?

You got it sweet lady...nothing but Positive vibes your way...Love ya Colleen

Kimberley: I just know this one will work! Positive thoughts an best wishes coming your way. Mitch

The post "Kimberley" has been viewed OVER 450 times!!!!!!!!!!!! Let each of those 450 views remind you of all of the love and support and positive wishes you have in your corner. You'd have to be an alien to not be nervous, and thankfully you are human! But it WILL be fine this time! Just make dang sure that you can let us all know how you are!!! Lots of USA love and prayers coming your way.

xo J

Thank's Princess :-)

I know it's going to work!!!

xoxoxo

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the vibes!! I can feel em all the way over here :o).

The nurse and doctor are there during the entire testing prepared with everything needed incase of reaction. If I do react then I do end up taking cortison and antihistimine for 10 days but if the reaction is really bad then I get a a shot of adrenaline...Will keep you posted...

Love ya!

Kimberley

Thank you Mitch :-)

xxx

Kimberley

Hahaha...over 450 times huh...That's just unreal!!!

I promise I will keep you all posted. I don't think my friend here wants to call me again and tell me to visit this site...LOL...A huge THANK YOU too all my USA annie family..

xoxoxox Love ya's

Kimberley,

Positive energy and prayers for you!!

Big Hugs!

Karen

hope for the best :)))

What's the time difference?

Kimberly, my prayers will be that the antibiotic test results are the great. I was on Nafcillin for 4 weeks and developed a rash... then went on Keflex for four weeks without a problem. I'll have boneplate replaced in Dec or January and pray that no infection develops! Best of luck to you.

It's going to work... It's going to work... It's going to work... It's going to work.. It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work... going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to work...It's going to worIt's going to work...It's goin to work...It's goin to work...It's goin to work...

LOL

I think he got the message.. ;)

Love you

Liesa

Wishing you all the luck and love in the world today xx

Thank you Karen :0)

Xx

Laurie <3 many hugs your way!! Thank you!!

xoxoxo

Depends on where your at…lol

Arleen, I know it’s going to work… My prayers go out to you!!
I know your new boneplate is going to look as good
as mine… No one would ever know half my forehead is
plastic!! It’s going to go GREAT for you!! Your in my thoughts, prayers & heart!!

xoxoxo

I think he amoung several others heard!! LOL
Much love to you!

xoxoxo