To Coleen

Thanks for the Red Ribbon but I really am new to blogs and I don't exactly know what to do. I basically have some questions about life after the surgery and things I can and can't do. I know I was very lucky to have found the annie before anything bad happened, and now that it has been two years since surgery, are there any restricitons on exercise or raising my blood pressure that could be a problem. Like I said, I am new to this and don't even know if this is the place to post this.

Joyce

Hi Joyce...if you wanted this to come specifically to me...you could click on my icon and it will take you to my page and you could send a message, ask me a question, etc., I would be notified and I would answer back at your page...it takes time to get to know the site...so play around with it...this main forum is a great place for others to read and respond to you...so it was good you wrote me here too...other's may offer some suggestions...

Truthfully, you should be seeing a neurologist since surgery and asking him/her of your restrictions...for example, my Bp is watched and monitored close with meds, I am to avoid straining (that includes constipation), I am not to lift weights over 20pounds, and I am to watch alcohol intact (which I once in a blue moon have a glass of wine), watch my stress...ie., but most of all, my Neuro Doctor always says...live each day...

I hope some of this helped you out and others will give you suggestions...~ Cyber~Thoughts your way ~ Colleen