Second BA’s,clipping, craniotomy, Today!UCLA

I am having my second BA,s,clipping,craniotomy today. UCLA,Dr.Wang the best surgeon. Just so thankful for the prayers and grateful for all the support you all have given. Thank you for all your kindness. :kissing_heart::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery!
Bertie

I pray that everything goes well and a smooth recovery

Wishing you a speedy recovery !

Yes , best wishes that everything goes smooth and nice !

Sending you well wishes for a healthy & speedy recovery!

Sending positive vibes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Hello this is Teresa’s husband john… the surgery went great!! Dr Wang at UCLA is amazing!!! He was surprised at how much the aneurysm had grown!! Plus there were two smaller ones right next to the larger one.She probably wouldn’t have made it to spring if she had waited!!! Her speech was affected by her last surgery a year ago,but wasn’t affected by this one!!! The only problem now is that she isn’t walking,just really weak…just going to take time.
Thanks so much for everyone’s support!!! John k

4 Likes

John that is great news! Thanks so much for letting us know. Give her a big hug :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for the update, John! Let her know we are thinking about her here and praying for a quick and speedy recovery. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you,John for the update/ Praying that she has an uneventful and speedy recovery.

1 Like

Will keep praying for her John.

1 Like

Well wishes for a speed and complete recovery

1 Like

Praying for a successful recovery with no complications.

wow, best of luck to Teresa.

Be good and let’s pray no complications

1 Like

So very thankful for your prayers and making me feel like Family. Truly blessed for God’s Love :heart: :pray:t2::christmas_tree:!!!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Happy to see you back!

1 Like