Right shoulder replacement

This is almost too unimportant to post, but I just love all the people on this site and just maybe someone will have gone through this too.

On 3/3/2015 I am having my right shoulder replaced. After having a coiling I think how it will do going back under anesthesia again with more surgery. It will be fine.

Hi, Jan, it would be nice if aneurysm patients were immune to all other ailments, wouldn't it? But I'm guessing this will be a breeze for you compared to coiling and angios. Best wishes for a great outcome!

6 months after my annie rupture I went back in to have a second one coiled (under anesthetic obviously lol) and it was fine. I dont think the anesthetic affects the annie or coiling and it was definitely much easier than recovering from the rupture, actually I still was fairly early in my recovery at that point. If you have any worries about it I'd bring it up with one of your doctors but I dont remember my neuro mentioning any potential problems with anesthetic. Good luck with your surgery :)

Thank you!

Dancermom said:

Hi, Jan, it would be nice if aneurysm patients were immune to all other ailments, wouldn’t it? But I’m guessing this will be a breeze for you compared to coiling and angios. Best wishes for a great outcome!