Question about 'wait and watch'

I have an unruptured 6mm annie, no symptoms or family history and have opted, with my doctors, to wait and watch and have another scan in July. I am 80% positive about the decision but I'm only human and of course I have my moments of doubt or what ifs. The point behind this discussion is to ask if any of you have any experience or know of anyone who has adopted the wait and watch policy but has suffered a rupture whilst waiting?

Hi Chris...that is hard to answer at this point ...I am a watch and wait on one of my annie's...and to date no rupture... ~ Colleen