Oops!

I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi !, how are you ?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to ?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here !". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions.....

I work at starbucks and i have full conversations with people, then suddendly realizing they have their bluetooth tucked under there ear and they weren’t even talking to me…akward moments lol

that was so funny, i needed that and thats something i would do.

lolololol! so funny becuz it really does happen…i do my Robert Deniro"TAXI DRIVER" voice>>>“ARE U TALKIN TA MEH?” LMAO

OMG… that was too funny…

i try to explain to my husband we are the same person just different, lol. Sometimes he forgets i have a brain injury.

Hahahaha!

I got this in an email last week…lol

OMG Gaynor,

I am laughing my ass off right now hahahahahaha

Thanks for the laughs!!!

Linda

LOVED THIS POSTING… LOL THANKS>> NELL

i totally agree…i have to bring this up to my kids 21 & 16 n my hubby who still think im the same mom n wife…i love them stronger but i myself am just not as strong as before…but im gettn there…

Gaynor...I am still laughing... can remember the first of this "syndrome"....I was in a lane in the supermarket... some "oddball" was walking alone, chattering, smiling, w/so much expression....Then, this slow-tooth finally bit into the bluetooth market...

Recently, walking from my car into the same store, some man was talking about needing money for his car at the adjacent station... Inside, I told staff that I did not know if he was bluetoothing... Staff came back and told me the lot was clear and safe...did not color it...

Half of me loves new technology and 95% of me blanks on instructions... I bought a bluetooth, still so green on a counter...likely will be dull gray (dust?) by the time I remember to ask my tech when he's here for my computer...

Thanks for bringing on smiles...

Gaynor,

I am Linda Zawatwicz's older sister Terry and after having just joined this Support group today, this has to be the most hysterical thing I have read in weeks!!! ROFLMFAOPIMPAFMD (rolling on floor, laughing my ass off, peeing in my pants and forgot my depends!!).

I have had practically the same thing happen to me 2 times while standing in line at stores!! LOL (Though I do admit it was me who got the person to hang up the phone because I was the person in front who kept answering, LOL.)

Thanks for the huge laugh!!!

Terry

LMAO....Too Funny!

Karen

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! I just about spit my coffee out all over myself . That was the funnies thing I have heard in a long time !!!! :)

I was at the mall one night And went into the ladies room when the young lady with rather larger breasts falling out of her top came up to me and asked "DO these look real?" now her hands were out in front of her kind of next to her breast so I thought she was asking me about them.so I said "your boobs ? yea they look real " as I'm now obviously looking at them since I thought they were the topic of our conversation. She laughed and said " No, I meant my hair extensions" theres my oops moment in the ladies room . lol

LOL....You had me....oh my God...too funny....

Gaynor ...this has brought so much new thought...my new computer was installed last Saturday...tech was back Monday and either emails or calls... My tech has learned my limitations...has been great in training / retraining... This "new" and "learning"...is exhausting me. Literally, I slept almost all day yesterday...pray I will have some brain energy back today. Windows 7, Quicken 2012, and Word 2010; whatever all the other programs are named... I will find a blue toothed scarf to clip above my computer area...for a smile for my tech...

Feels good to have such a laugh!