On my way!

I am on my way to the hospital and surgery is tomorrow. Nervous is an understatement!!!. I’m feeling very much alone…:frowning:

Please don’t feel alone. Please remember that many of us on this site have been on this road. I wish there was something I could do to make this easier for you. I personally know what you are feeling because I have lived it. All I can tell you is that it will be over soon. I hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow. May God Bless you and watch over your surgeon’s hands.

You are in no way alone. My fiance had the clipping done last Wed. (Nov. 10th) and he felt exactly the same way. He was scared, nervous…all of it. Hang in there. It will be over before you know it and you’ll be resting at home as he is now. :slight_smile:

Yes take things one day at a time… The brain is a complex little piece of us and you just have to think positive even on the bad days! I don’t know that we ever fully recover but I enjoy the good days and look past the bad and pray for understanding from my family and friends. Sometimes its OK to just scream and cry! We all do. Its frustrating as HELL. Just remember one day at a time. But also remember to take care of yourself too! : )

Best of luck Kimberley…will be thinking of you x