New to group and scared

Thank you so much for reaching out i am doing my best to right down my questions and concerns. I still have my moments when I break down and wonder why and how . I have been trying to stay workingout although that’s how they found the aneurysm I was getting dizzy and my one ear was getting muffled .I was gonna try yoga again I just have a hard time relaxing . I do like walks too so will definitely walk more .
Yes I feel lucky they found this just nervous when I have called one hospital to make an appointment they said the PICA didn’t show in their System so hopefully I can find a doctor who has worked on this kind . I have my one appointment and then sending records to another so we will see ! Thank you again

1 Like

I am writing to tell you how much I learned from your response and to thank you and all the others in this organization who have worked so much to help our community. I have seen all the improvements to the site itself but I am most grateful for the kind, thoughtful responses from members like you. Thank you. Hope the procedure was a complete success. Take care. :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ms. Lyd for the very kind words! Ben’s Friends really has worked diligently on here since we both joined years ago, haven’t they? With the continued members such as yourself who share personal experiences and stories as well as to help guide learning we will continue to become even better.

My angiogram was good, with just a little hiccup that my Neurosurgeon was able to control. Happy to report the neck of my aneurysm is finally closed and the stent is open so everything is doing great. Thank you again!

All the best
Moltroub

1 Like