New on here, Anni survivor 2011

Hello Brave People,
I have spent the day reading about the stories, symptoms, after affects. I feel better knowing there are other people that “know”!
I had an SAH and coiled in Sept 2011, felt ok but over the years my after affects have been life altering on so many levels.
Migraines, vertigo, lethargy, weakness, ER visits, 2nd coil procedure in 2013, 2 unruptured annis… told by Dr.’s I’m a walking time bomb.
I have 3 adult children who were barely adults when it happened. There is so much life I still want to live, I live in Colorado, 5 seasons in one day, have been here all of my life, I have heard that the high elevation is part of the problem, the barometer changes here faster than my moods. Thinking of Texas and warmer, lower elevations. I have 2 horses and have ridden since the first one. I am so glad I was approved for this forum. Hopefully can get some answers, last week stroke symptoms, even to the point I couldn’t speak, this week vertigo for 3 days, migraines 2 times a week, loud noises and crowded rooms still bother me, bright lights/sirens, it still is pretty fresh, I haven’t said much Over the years because, well, it would cause problems. But finding out that I’m not the only one is amazing! I can plow through this stuff, thank you everyone❤️

1 Like

Welcome! I live in the foothills of NC. When I first moved here folks would talk about the mountains, I couldn’t see them. I thought the mountains here were foothills but I grew up with the Sierra Nevada’s and horses. I’d suggest before moving, rent a place for a good two to four weeks during the hottest, most humid season, just to see if you like it. Have you ever read a book that said the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife? Oh and you might want to go during the height of allergy season, which will be a different time, but you don’t want to undertake the expense of a move without testing the waters.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I was down with my daughter in Houston in July and August. A lot like Ga. So, she has made arched the barometer and Colorado is off the charts! I’ve lived here all my life, ( except 8 years in Georgia) so, the heat and humidity is something I have had experience with. The cold and wind, allergies galore here and the weather changes in a matter of minutes is havoc on my head, can’t do it anymore

Sounds like you’ve got a good plan!