My road with an aneurysm

Amy, first of all congratulations on your survival. Where do you see the neuro psychologist? My mom, 48, suffered an aneurysm rupture back in August. She is finally home now but is confined to a wheel chair and has very bad speech aphasia. She is extremely depressed and moody. We were sent home after her stay in 4 rehabs and a nursing home with basically no information. We are a bit lost.

I was hoping a neuro psych could help us and her.

Thank you!

I am from Pittsburgh, PA and I saw Dr. Hasker from AGH in another building. I no longer see her, last visit was in January of this year. I highly recommend seeing a Neuro Pyschologist because when I was seeing her I was extremely depressed, angry, sad, crying. An emotional rollar coaster that dosen't seem to stop. I am not on any medication, I use the exersice she gave me. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know. Also, is she going for speech therapy? I also did that and I did 20 session that work your brian and also help with speech. Thanks, Amy

Hi Amy,

Glad to hear that your a survivor!!! Take your recovery slow and easy.

All of your feelings are normal and should get better with time & patience!

I would like to welcome you to our home of understanding and support. we are here if you need us!

Thoughts and prayers...

Kimberley