My dad and his brain aneurysm

First I want to say thanks for having this support site. It has given me alot of hope after reading some of the posts.

Okay so my dad was in a serious motorcycle accident on June 16, 2012. He fractured his skull and because of his injury, he developed a pseudoaneurysm. It is located behind his eye. The location of aneurysm has made it a little difficult to put the pipline in. They are going to try again in a few days from today 6/26/2012. I just want to know if anyone on here has had this done or anything due to tramatic injury?

Ah Jessica...I am so sorry about your dad...there are other's who most likely have had tramatic injury ... but it takes sometime for others to respond...hang in there....Dad and you have my prayers...~ Colleen

Hi Jessica,

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad's accident. It's great that you found this site as there is a lot of good information. There is a man who wrote about a traumatic aneurysm in the "Ask the Doctor" discussion last week. Perhaps you can contact him through that discussion group.

Best wishes to you and your family. I pray that your dad will have a full recovery.

Carole

I just want to start by saying sorry I havent been on the website for awhile. I will say that after 2 failed pipeline procedures, the third doctor and the third try on July 5, 2012 was a success. Now my dad is making steady progress. He was moved out of ICU a week after his pipeline and he is now in his own room and he has started rehab. It is so amazing to see how quick of a recovery he is having.

I will say that this site and others have given me alot of information to help me with the recovery progress. Even though my dad still has a long way to go and his brain is probably still not completely healed, I now have a little bit of knowledge to know how to handle people with brain injuries or damage.

I want to thank you for all that you do and the information that you put out of all of us to read. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the update. I'm so happy to hear that your father has had a successful treatment and is on the road to recovery. Thanks be to God.

I'm also thankful that you found this site and that we were able to support you doing this time.

The road to recovery may be long but please know that we are always here to help.

Take care.

Carole

Thank you for updating us Jessica...~ May Dad just keep on getting better...God Bless...~ Colleen