mY ANNIE *2) DISCUSSION

/////////FIRST OF ALL.... THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYERS ABSWERED, please forgive me but I am typeing correctly, but it is coming out wrong. If you can read this, it is good, if not just know that I am doing very well.

I am vv 65 and had my first annie's removed. one was a 10mm in the center of my brain. Te second was a 7mm on the right side of m brain. I ad both of tese removvved on the dame date. My problem is that I do not know if they were wrapped or clipped. I wore a red allergy bracelet since I have a bad allegy to most metals. I can only ave good gold or titanium metals used in my body. I go to the doctors on Thursday morning so i illl ask when I get there to find out what they did. I was told that I should go to a place for aftercare treatment, sorta like a extention of the hospital. With a husband and two sons, ages 25 and 38 at home, I would be treated best at home, they let me come home.

better say bye for now. Love You All

Dee, so pleased to hear you're home and on the mend!

Peace, Janet

((((Dee)))) This is good news...now rest and heal...and Take care of YOU...Gotcha in my Heart ~ Colleen

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS.....IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPED ME, I KNOW. i HAD GREAT DOCTORS, BUT WONDERFUL PRAYERS THAT ALSO HELPED THE DOCTORS HANDS. I LOVE EVERYONE THAT PRAYED FOR THE DOCTORS AND FOR ME. GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS. lOVE yOU ALWYAS