Making the right choice

Thank you for letting know. Good luck with everything … and I think our life is happening today , we need to enjoy the good things we have today : good movie , kind action toward to somebody , cup of tasty tea… someone’s smile … whatever is good …

2 Likes

And I couldn’t agree more GK.
I am often saying to others “…enjoy it today. Tomorrow you could walk out your front door and get hit by a bus…” You never know what tomorrow will bring so embrace each day.

Merl from the Moderator Support Team

2 Likes

I got my surgery date today and strangely am looking forward to that date. It is a bit of a wait but just going to stay as busy as possible.

3 Likes

Great work in getting this far and making a decision. I was relieved when I got my surgery date as it meant the end of that fear was near. I too suffered bad migraines and was getting them every 2 weeks lasting 3 days at a time for the last couple of months before surgery.
I’ve had none since. Yah!!
All the best for your op. Keep occupied as others have said. Music was and still has been post op my best therapy!! :notes::headphones::musical_note:

2 Likes

Wizard—-many prayers for you and your upcoming surgery and recovery. I had a 5mm discovered 4 days after I gave birth to my son. I wasn’t a candidate for a coil either. I was diagnosed 7/21/17 had surgery 8/7/17. The wait was the hardest…

I can only speak for my recovery (and it was from the c section and clipping). I listened and followed my recover orders and it made the difference…I was back to work full time in October (late). I had my follow up scan this past August all is good.

Keep your faith…it will give you peace and comfort!

Many prayers for you!

2 Likes

Thank you Fieser!

Wizard, i just read this, i know you responded to my post. Good luck on your surgery. I will say prayers for you.

1 Like

Wizard, if you don’t mind me asking, when is your surgery? I’d like to be praying for you

Feb 28th, Thanks