Long time since my last posting

Hello all my long term fellow annie survivors as well as all the new annie survivors! It’s been a while since I’ve posted in the forum, but have been busy dealng with other health issues and taking care of the PED group.

Just wanted to let you all know, I have received the results of my two year MRA. PED is in place, staying where it belongs, and continuing to do its job after 2 years placement. Also, there has been no growth on my second annie! Life is good, God is great.

It’s been a long two years that I would not have made it through except for the love and support of family, friends and of course my brothers and sisters survivors.

I hope you all have had an amazing summer and look forward to the upcoming Fall/winter.

Remember, September is brain aneurysm awareness month. Let’s all do our part raising awareness of this terrible disease that has afflicted us and our loved ones.

Much love, prayers and hugs to all in our continued journey of being survivors!

Linda

Lidna...so happy for you...you have been blessed...

And, happy for us to have your hello and update...

Hugs...

Pat

Whoo Hoo and Congrats Linda ! Awesome news indeed!

Peace, Janet

Awesome news Linda, congratulations to you!
Shelly

Whoop Whoop....Great News Linda...and even greater to see you on the Front page...You are such an inspiration...Thanks for the reminder to pass on the awareness...I am right there with you...Cyber ~ Hugs and prayers your way ~ Colleen