Light Flashes

Hi Kelly
I had 4 Annie’s fixed last year with Pipeline stents (PED). I have silent migraines about once a month for the last few months. Went to my eye dr and a retinal dr. They didn’t find anything wrong. My one eye dr thought maybe blood flow issues. There’s no pain with it just a zig zag pattern toward my right side of my vision. I’m tired after it but otherwise nothing else. I do seem to get them when a little stressed. Hope you’re doing fine.

MiMi

Mimi,

Is there Neuro-Ophlamalogist who can review your case? I also have vision related issues. Most of these issues have been diagnosed a vestibular/ocular disorder but I have an unexplained issues with LED lights and white light at night. If you see zig zag patterns, it is very unusual. It is frustrating but these type of vision issues that are not related to the physical eye are hard to diagnose and most likely fall under the migraine variant.

My flashes in my eye are not any better and now seeing a nueroopthamologist on Feb. 13. It’s been a year in April since the pipeline. I did not have these until I had that. I need answers. It happened after that telescopic pipeline surgery. I’ve had 3 other surgeries for anyuresms never had these…it’s driving me crazy, I’ll let you know!