Let's welcome Mary from Kentucky!

@Mary

Hello Mary,

My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. Although you have already been very active on our community, I wanted to take the time to welcome you on here. I am glad that you were able to find us so early in your recovery process. As you already know, this process is never easy, and as you have mentioned in your other posts, it comes with painful headaches that really reduce the quality of your life. I hope that we are able to help you through this journey Mary, and that your doctors are able to get on the same page and help you out. You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may help you learn more about what others have done. I did a quick search for the term “headaches”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that if you are interested: Search results for 'headaches' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

While I can only imagine what you are going through, I want to say that things DO get better for those in your shoes, and on behalf of all of us I want to wish you the best. We would love to hear your updates, and we are all rooting for you.

Take care Mary,

Arjuna

1 Like